Seamless Gutters have no seams except at the miters and end caps. The gutter machine is brought on-site and gutters are run off to the exact measurements needed. For example: You could run out a 90 foot piece of gutter in one run. Seamless gutters dramatically decrease the odds of your gutters leaking and needing repair later down the road.
We offer two different sizes in Seamless Gutter
5 inch standard size seamless gutters
6 inch oversize seamless gutters
5" Standard vs. 6" Oversize Gutter
Most standard size homes have the standard 5 inch gutter and 2x3 downspouts installed. Most of the time this is an efficient size to handle the standard size roof and any potential rain. 6 inch gutter and 3x4 downspouts are more commonly used in commercial settings but over the years has seen an ongoing increase with residential customers.
Tips for 5 Inch Gutter
1. Anything over 40 ft should get 2 downspouts.
2. Try to avoid having the main roof downspout fall onto a lower roof.
3. To increase water flow add a bigger 3x4 downspout.
4. Spread out hidden hangers (gutter fastener) every 2 ft or less.
5. Always check fascia wood to ensure gutters will fasten securely.
When You Might Consider Using 6 Inch Gutter
1. Any small sections of a home that gets a massive amount of water
2. If you have a lot of trees surrounding your home, bigger gutters and downspouts could help eliminate some clogging. (Important note: They do not prevent all clogging but they could help with smaller debris.)
3.When you need long seamless pieces of gutters and only want a few downspouts (For example: 90 ft gutter and only 2 downspouts